skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meal...or No Meal?

Get on it folks...We're losing 10 lbs in 10 weeks!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Shocker!

I'm actually down .2 #! I'm going to guess and say that Jeff's scale is out of whack and I actually lost more last week than I originally thought.

It's cool, I'll take it.

Good luck everyone else!
Posted by Katie Kauffman at 8:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What was the hardest part about Week 1?

Post Categories

  • recipes (1)
  • results (3)
  • workout tips (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ▼  December (21)
      • Hmmm.
      • A little round belly, that shook when he laughed, ...
      • Bummer
      • No dollar for me
      • 10 pm shoveling? yea!
      • Microscopic moves
      • Up, up & away
      • Snow Schmo! I'm down!!!
      • I suck
      • slowly slowly...
      • Ready to throw in the towel
      • 1 down, 2.2 to go!
      • Plateau-ville...Population 1.
      • Mike's down.
      • It's Wednesday!
      • Thankful!
      • I've got nothing! It could be worse but it's disco...
      • like the rest of IL
      • Thanksgiving Shocker!
      • It could be the bacon
      • Thanksgiving Free-4-All
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  October (18)

Losers

  • David
  • Going2Mexico
  • I'll_Diet_To-Morrow
  • Joseph
  • SpainMadeMeFat
  • Wiegelwaddle