Get on it folks...We're losing 10 lbs in 10 weeks!
Down 2! Yay! Where's my dollar? :)
I lost as well! Yay for week 1 success!
Recovered from a naughty weekend to be down 2.6.
I'm down.4.8.That's what I'm talkin' about.
Now, next week may be a different story!
I'm down 1.4 but was subjected to Old Country Buffet last night. I'm a glutton for punishment. I stuck to soup and squash but of course had to have a very small amount of their famous chocolate pudding cake and ice cream. I'm so hungry.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Down 2! Yay! Where's my dollar? :)
I lost as well! Yay for week 1 success!
Recovered from a naughty weekend to be down 2.6.
I'm down.
4.8.
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Now, next week may be a different story!
I'm down 1.4 but was subjected to Old Country Buffet last night. I'm a glutton for punishment. I stuck to soup and squash but of course had to have a very small amount of their famous chocolate pudding cake and ice cream.
I'm so hungry.
Post a Comment