Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Down

I'm down .4 which is great but I'm still hovering around the same overall weight. I'm just now back to my full loss weight from week 1. I'm happy with being down but I attribute that to my 5 days of workouts last week which is very tough to do let alone maintain. But I'll keep going and trying to break myself of the gym rut. One change I've made is that if I make plans at night to see friends after work, I have to go to the gym first, even if it is just a quick 30 minute cardio session.

Below are a few articles I thought that would be most helpful, especially during the holidays when we're all cooking a lot, on the go and trying to be selective about the goods we choose to eat. Gobble, gobble.

Ways to slim down any recipe
http://www.shape.com/healthy_eating/articles/holiday__slim__lose_weight__weight_loss__fat.html

Eating on the run
http://www.shape.com/healthy_eating/grab_and_go/

The best packaged food winners
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/premium-packaged-foods

No comments: