skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meal...or No Meal?

Get on it folks...We're losing 10 lbs in 10 weeks!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A good week in many ways

I'm down an even 2lbs - phew. So I've redeemed myself a bit for a total weight loss of 5lbs since we started. Gotta keep going if I'm going to allow myself to eat on Thanksgiving!
Posted by SpainMadeMeFat at 7:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What was the hardest part about Week 1?

Post Categories

  • recipes (1)
  • results (3)
  • workout tips (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ▼  November (27)
      • up a bit...
      • Down
      • Magically...
      • Flattened out
      • Getting There...
      • Mike's Milestone
      • the shortbread cookies are still with me
      • Does coughing count as an exercise?
      • Workout Maven...
      • Phew! Down again.
      • Week 4...Flat as a Pancake
      • How many points for that plastic?
      • Week 3 Results
      • Gone baby gone
      • It didn't drive me to drink... too much
      • Oh well
      • Week Three...barely made it
      • Not this week...
      • A good week in many ways
      • 3 Essential Exercises for Women
      • Week 2 Results -- "Change We Can Believe In" Edition
      • Down 2.2
      • Down 1.8! Yea.
      • Week Two, Lost 2
      • Halloween made me fat
      • Down
      • Week 2
    • ►  October (18)

Losers

  • David
  • Going2Mexico
  • I'll_Diet_To-Morrow
  • Joseph
  • SpainMadeMeFat
  • Wiegelwaddle